UNIFORM – standard doors
Fire-rated metallic doors
Concentrated technical flexibility… at bargain prices!
- Delivered in standard single leaf dimensions, right- or left-handed configuration, with no need for adjustment or changes before sale.
- The same door is approved for easy installation in three different ways as required:
- With clamps
- With expansion screws
- On sub-frame (pre-installed)
- Available in versions EI2 60 and EI2 120.
- Supplied assembled with nylon protective film.
- Ready for installation of emergency crossbars and doorclosers, can be fitted with cylinders, rubber gasket, stainless steel plates and kick plates, electromagnets and control units.
- Specifically designed with frame and leaf of aesthetically identical to the ENDOOR model for use together on work sites that also need doors of customised dimensions, glazed or with double leaf.
- Supplied with more comprehensive documentation than that supplied with doors certified to standard UNI 9723, as a forthcoming Decree will withdraw the domestic standard and stipulate CE marking of all fire-rated doors, with the expectation that all unmarked doors must be replaced within a certain deadline! UNIFORM is already approved under the Interior Ministry “Decree of 21 June 2004”, introducing new European standard EN 1634-1, and is tested and certified in compliance with this decree, a fundamental requirement for CE marking.
- The door has superior technical reliability as it has been subject to fire and mechanical stress and stability testing according to new European standard EN 1634-1, which is stricter and more complex than domestic standard UNI 9723.